Buy So Lord, Speak with our training video featuring Jane McNabb. Here is a short taster of what to expect from the training video:
The Training Video
Jane shares anecdotes from her experience of using the materials in the book in a church based English group, as well as giving a full demonstration of one lesson, showing how to teach the big Bible story to your group using So Lord, Speak.
After checkout you will receive a link to view the full video. You can login to watch the video at any time, as many times as you like.
So Lord, Speak is a fresh approach to communicating the message of the Bible to your English language students, especially your lower level learners. Storytelling is as old as time, but resources to help busy ESL teachers communicate their faith effectively seem few and far between.
In So Lord, Speak the hard work is done for you, leaving you free to delight in the story of the gospel with your international friends. Coming on the back of So To Speak, this book builds on topics already taught and starts at the very beginning, Genesis – a very good place to start.
If you are looking to move beyond just teaching English, worthy as that is…
If you are looking to move beyond mere story-telling, wonderful though that is…
If you are looking to convey God’s story to your students in ways that touch their hearts and impact their lives…
then So Lord, Speak is the book for you.
- Storytelling top tips included
- Ten Bible story transcripts provided
- Attractive colour illustrations with
- Written with low-level learners in mind
- Easily adaptable for high-level learners
- Activities to reinforce each lesson
- Chapters tie into So To Speak topics
- Discussion questions given
- Web access to digital materials
- Good ESL teaching and good Bible teaching connected