So Lord, Speak is a fresh approach to communicating the message of the Bible to your English language students, especially your lower level learners. Storytelling is as old as time, but resources to help busy ESL teachers communicate their faith effectively seem few and far between.
In So Lord, Speak the hard work is done for you, leaving you free to delight in the story of the gospel with your international friends. Coming on the back of So To Speak, this book builds on topics already taught and starts at the very beginning, Genesis – a very good place to start.
If you are looking to move beyond just teaching English, worthy as that is…
If you are looking to move beyond mere story-telling, wonderful though that is…
If you are looking to convey God’s story to your students in ways that touch their hearts and impact their lives…
then So Lord, Speak is the book for you.
- Link provided to download the symbols and story images at A4 size
- Storytelling top tips included
- Ten Bible story transcripts provided
- Attractive colour illustrations with
- Written with low-level learners in mind
- Easily adaptable for high-level learners
- Activities to reinforce each lesson
- Chapters tie into So To Speak topics
- Discussion questions given
- Good ESL teaching and good Bible teaching connected
After purchasing the book, you will receive an email with a link to download A4 size versions of the story materials.
Here is a short excerpt of So Lord, Speak author, Jane McNabb, talking about the book and giving a demonstration. The full training video for the book is available to buy on our website if you would like to learn how to tell ‘the Big Story’, hear more of Jane’s insights, and see a full demonstration of one lesson.